Look for the following research, articles, insights and more in the upcoming October issue of Huntin’ Fool magazine
The October issue of the Huntin’ Fool eMag is now available online! Get early access to:
- Member Information
- Staff Articles
- Endorsed Partners
- Exclusive Stories like: Hunting, Pass It On – a Huntin’ Fool TV Feature
Are you excited about predator hunting? Check out the highlighted state regulations on Wolves!
If the button below doesn’t take you directly to the eMag, please login and select “eMagazine” under the “Research” tab on the toolbar.If you run into any troubles logging in, please contact our office at (888) 343-7817.
The New Havalon Titan is Now For Sale at the Huntin’ Fool Store.
Get one today and read how the experts use one of best knives in the business – something you simply need to have when you take your next trophy!
Here at Huntin’ Fool we still believe that Idaho is the best option for hunting Wolves in the lower 48.
- Fall hunting season dates vary from unit to unit, depending on method of harvest.
- Typically, the season runs August 30, 2015-June 30, 2016.
- There has not been a wolf quota met in any zone for the last 4 years.
- A non-resident deer or elk tag, excluding non-resident junior mentored deer and elk tags, may be used to tag a Black bear, lion, or wolf. Refer to the big game regulations for more information.
After your busy fall season dies off in November/ December and you’re still looking for something to hunt, Montana Wolves are a great over-the-counter alternative.
- 2015 archery season dates are September 5-14, 2015.
- General rifle season dates are September 15, 2015-March 15, 2016.
- Trapping season dates are December 15, 2015-February 29, 2016.