Close Search

FFL Firearm and Suppressor Transfers

Located in Cedar City, Utah
Please contact us for more information and FFL verification. 435-865-1020



FFL Firearm Transfers

Huntin' Fool charges just $25 for an FFL Transfer regardless if it is a pistol, rifle, shotgun or receiver.  The $25 is per firearm transferred.  4473 Application Forms can be completed on site. Those who do not hold a valid Utah Concealed Carry Permit will be subject to an additional $25 background check fee.

Please contact us if you need special arrangements or to make an appointment at 

It is up to you to know if you are eligible to own a firearm. By law, we sell long arms to any persons 18 years and older of any states residence as long as you can legally own that firearm in your state. We sell pistols and receivers to Utah residents only over the age of 21. BCI runs all background checks and CFP checks in the state of Utah. We do all transfers by appointment when possible. We ask for your understanding with any delays in availability for transfers. Come by and let us help you!


Class 3 NFA Items (Silencers, SBRs, etc.)

Huntin' Fool is now a Class 3 NFA Firearms Dealer. Silencers (suppressors) can only be sold and transferred from our shop to Utah residents over the age of 21. We sell silencers, short-barreled rifles, and more through our online website at SilencerShop. Get your NFA Gun Trust created ($25), order your Tax Stamp ($200), and purchase the NFA item of your choice. NO transfer fees will be charged for anything ordered from our online site! Please give us a call with any questions you may have. 435-865-1020

If you have purchased or would like to purchase a Class 3 Item (Silencer, etc.) from another location and have it transferred to us for final processing, please contact us and we can help you! We can help you facilitate the Form 4 submission, digital fingerprints with our in-house Kiosk, etc.

Silencers are allowed for hunting purposes in all US states except for California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C. Many international destinations (not Canada or Mexico) allow the use of silencers for hunting. Check with your travel agent and airlines to make sure you can travel to your destination and use your silencer.