The Corrie 3.2 is built for the long, arduous haul, yet it weighs in at only 3.2 lbs. a pair and feels like a second skin when it comes to agility and control. Light and grippy Grapon outsoles and the added K-straps tie the base of the heel to the 7" double and triple stitched, padded upper, keeping you in complete comfort and control wherever you go. Add in our waterproof, breathable Windtex membrane, a 5mm full length nylon midsole, and a reinforced toe and heel atop our Kenetrek Supportive Footbed and this light hiker becomes serious real fast. Available in Men’s medium and wide sizes. Also available in black. Made in Europe.
· 7" tall lightweight leather and nylon uppers feature K-strap design for excellent ankle support with thick padding for maximum comfort
· Reinforced double and triple stitching in high-wear areas
· Protective rubber heel and toe caps for extra abrasion resistance
· Windtex® waterproof, breathable, flexible membrane keeps water out but allows perspiration vapor to escape
· Supportive 5 mm full length nylon midsoles and high traction, light and grippy Kenetrek Grapon outsole
“When you spend time in the company of the Kenetrek owners, it becomes readily apparent why their boots tend to be overbuilt, if that’s a thing. As hardcore mountain hunters, they’d rather deliver a product that will stand up to any terrain than cut corners in the name of cost, weight, or dependability. Armed with this knowledge, I was curious about their first foray into what they have termed the ‘Serious Light Hiker’ boot category. I had the privilege of testing this new boot out, and I am excited to report that I think they nailed it!
This will feel more like a mountaineering boot when you pull it out of the box and look it over. The reinforced stitching and protective rubber heel and toe caps alone make it appear to be more of a trekking boot than a day hiker. However, as soon as you put this boot on and take it on its maiden voyage in the hills, the extra padding and ankle support immediately make the boot feel more like an ultralight hiker than it looks. The 7" height is above average and a nice blend of comfort and support. If you’re in the market for a serious light hiker, this boot should be on your radar!” – Jerrod Lile, Huntin’ Fool CEO & Hunt Advisor
For more information, go to www.kenetrek.com.