The all-new Super Down LT Line insulated mid-layers combine our legendary water-resistant Quixdown® insulation with an all- new 100% windproof face fabric. The water-resistant Quixdown starts with the highest grade of Eastern European goose down and then it’s cleaned and treated with a best-in-class DWR for extreme mountain hunts. The Super Down LT Line’s improved fabric and styling make it warmer, quieter, and 50% more durable than previous designs.
- Outer Fabric: Toray® Nylon Ripstop – 29 g/m2
- K-DWR® water-resistant treatment on outer fabric
- Insulation: 850+ FP Water-Resistant Quixdown®
- Quixdown fill amount: 2.5 oz.
- 95:5 Down to feather ratio
- Lining: Toray Nylon – 21 g/m2
- YKK® zippers
- Self-stows in the right-hand pocket. If needed, a secondary cinch can compress the stowed garment to half the size.
- Unlike typical down insulated jackets that use a shiny face fabric, the Super Down LT features a dull matte finish for improved concealment.
For more information, go to www.kuiu.com.