Built for the most rugged adventures. This all-terrain navigator has built-in on- and off-road navigation to ensure you will get to your destination.
ON AND OFF-ROAD
- Get the lay of the land with topographic maps for North and South America.
- Or get spoken directions to the nearest coffee shop with street maps for North and South America.
- Share the plans for an adventure through Garmin Explore. From your laptop to your phone to your friends.
- It comes with a powered magnetic mount and a RAM ball mount. It’s not going anywhere.
- Search for the nearest inspiration point while you’re in the middle of nowhere.
- 64 GB of built-in storage for personal satellite imagery
– 7″ color touchscreen and turn-by-turn direction for off-road guidance.
MILITARY STANDARD 810
– Built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance.
IP5X DUST RATING
– Built from the circuit board up to withstand dust and extreme temperatures.
– Garmin Explore app enables downloads of additionally available maps.
– Overlander is preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites.
– Overlander features topographic maps, including public land boundaries, 4×4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails, and other land use data.
KNOW YOUR VEHICLE
– Customize street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more.
– GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
– All of your overlanding equipment — such as a built-in compass, altimeter, and barometer — is now in one device.
– Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends.
PITCH AND ROLL
– Overlander comes with integrated pitch and roll angles to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain.
– Pair your Overlander navigator with the inReach satellite communicators (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts.
BACKUP CAMERA COMPATIBLE
– Pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC™ 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you.